Primary care opportunity just outside Kansas City, MO
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Lafayette Regional Health Center, Lexington, MO
Lafayette Regional Health Center is located in historic Lexington, Missouri, 50 miles east of Kansas City. This primary care facility offers a comprehensive array of services in a small town environment. Patients enjoy the comfort of knowing they're receiving quality healthcare in their hometown.
* 25-bed acute care facility
* All new private rooms with private baths
* State-of-the art imaging and testing services
* Full range of general and laparoscopic surgeries
* Nearly 20 medical specialties covered
* Wellness programs and rehabilitation services
* Emergency services available 24/7
* Board Certified physicians
* Staff trained in pediatric and advanced cardiac life support
* Named by The Joint Commission as one of the nation’s top performing hospitals for achieving key quality measures for pneumonia care for 2010.
* Consistently in the top 5 percent of HCA facilities nationwide for employee satisfaction
* Top 10 percent of HCA facilities nationwide for physician satisfaction
* Honored as one of Ingram’s Magazine "Best Companies to Work For", May 2011
Medical-Surgical Inpatient Unit
Outpatient Services in a variety of specialties
Lexington, which sits high atop of bluffs overlooking the Missouri River, is located a quick 45 minutes from all the amenities of metropolitan Kansas City, and only an hour from the Kansas City International Airport.
The whole family will enjoy this community’s abundance of recreational facilities, including well-equipped parks, fishing lakes, volley ball courts, horseshoe pits, hike/bike trails, a baseball complex, with lighted fields, a t-ball field, a water park, with a 140-foot open flume water slide, a youths activity center, including theatrical productions, and a soon-to-arrive multiplex theater.
Lexington public schools, "Accredited with Distinction", provide academic excellence. The Wentworth Military Academy and Junior College strives to instill good study habits and time management skills in each cadet, while providing solid subjects and the U.S. Army Junior Reserve Officers’ Training Corps program.
Job SummaryThe perfect opportunity to combine hospitalist work and a traditional practice!
Lafayette Regional Health Center is looking for a primary care physician to work as a Hospitalist and have a clinic. Both Family Practice and Internal Medicine physicians are being considered. If you would like to use all of your skills and training every day then this is an opportunity to consider.
Proposed schedule would be one week as Hospitalist and the next week in the clinic, but this schedule is flexible. Call would be shared with the current physician in the clinic. Consults are available with specialists on the days they are scheduled in the community (typically one day per week).
Must be willing to do the full range of primary care.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Eileen Duffy, Division Coordinator, at Eileen.Duffy@HCAHealthcare.com. Applicants will be accepted until qualified candidates are identified. AA/EOE. This position does not qualify for Visa sponsorship.