Family Practitioner with OB to join large MSG practice
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Overland Park Regional Medical Center, Overland Park, KS
Overland Park Regional Medical Center is one of the premiere medical facilities in Johnson County. The hospital is a licensed 343-bed facility offering acute and outpatient medical care services to the Overland Park community and the surrounding areas since December of 1978. Overland Park was recently named by Money Magazine as one of the Top 10 Places to Live in the country! The hospital campus features four medical office buildings, two pharmacies and the offices of more than 100 physicians. Our services include Emergency Services, a Regional Trauma
Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center, The Women’s Center with a
Level IIIB NICU, the Human Motion Institute, advanced diagnostic imaging, a Diabetes Center and many other specialty care services. We offer the latest in technological advances and we are committed to providing every patient with the highest level of care in an environment where people, compassion, community and integrity are valued.
If you are not familiar with Kansas City, let me tell you it is one of the best kept secrets in the US! Recently it was named one of the 10 best downtown areas by Forbes magazine. It is consistently listed as one of the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and facilities, and geographic location. Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!
Although there had already been a wide variety of artists living, working, and coalescing around downtown Kansas City, the brand new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts just opened in September and quickly became central, and a visual monument to just how seriously Kansas City takes the arts. Combine that love of culture with a walkable and livable downtown, a wide variety of neighborhoods such as The Plaza, which is known for its upscale shopping and entertainment. Plus, everywhere you look in Kansas City, there’s another fountain dancing in front of you. They were one of the first cities in the US to add a pedestrian mall back in the fifties says Jason Clampet, senior online editor for Frommers.com. Plus you’ve got great barbecue there, and you can spend all day going from barbecue to barbecue joint . . . it’s that delicious. - Forbes Magazine
Come see what we have to offer!
Job SummaryFounded in 1980, our group of over 90 providers, is a multi-specialty group serving the communities of Johnson County, Kansas with locations in Overland Park, Stanley, Lenexa, and Olathe. Our approach to care is faith-based with the mission of treating the “whole” person--body, mind and spirit. This practice opportunity offers the ideal candidate the ability to grow a strong, vibrant, full-spectrum Family Medicine practice and tailor his or her practice to their clinical interests and practice preferences.
As a Patient Centered Medical Home, we offer a variety of services that often times are not provided in a suburban family medicine practice setting including but not limited to acute care/walk-in clinic, Anti-Coagulation Therapy clinic, cardiovascular imaging, dietary and nutrition services, functional medicine, endoscopy services and full-service laboratory, radiology and imaging services. Additionally, our research department allows us to better serve the healthcare needs of our community and the pharmaceutical industry by participating in clinical trials. This reflects our commitment to offering patients the most up-to-date medications and treatment options available.
This is a unique opportunity to impact one of the fastest growing communities in the country! Below are a few facts about College Park Family Care Center, as well as the position itself:
• Comprehensive Family Medicine practice with a variety of advanced services offered within the practice setting
• Great work/life balance with the ability to offer a minimum of 1:10 call rotation;
• A multi-specialty structure with supporting subspecialists including general surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurology, dermatology, allergy and podiatry;
• Ability to incorporate Obstetrics while living and working in a suburban community setting with back-up C-section support provided by OBGYNS aligned with College Park;
• Ability to incorporate procedures based on clinical interests and practice preferences including but not limited to colposcopies, endoscopies, vasectomies, minor surgeries, etc.;
• Access to advanced in-house technologies including advanced diagnostic and imaging services like: 3D mammography, echos, nuclear stress tests, digital x-ray, and ultrasound;
• 7+ locations in Johnson County to better serve the community;
• Over 120,000 active patient charts allowing a physician to establish a practice quickly;
• Access to advanced practice providers like PAs and NPs to promote efficiency;
• Tenured clinical and non-clinical support staff with peer physician support to allow for a successful transition from training to practice;
• Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits available.
Interested applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to: Alyssa Blumhardt, Director of Physician Recruitment at email@example.com or call 816-289-6955.