Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon needed in Miami
Third Party Search Firms Allowed
Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami, FL
Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 417-bed, full-service hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade County with 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including:
•Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
•HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence
•The Joint Commission certification as a Primary Stroke Center
•Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
•Recognized by US News and World Report for receiving The American Stroke Association’s Get With The Guidelines – Stroke Gold award
•Recognized by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer” on key quality measures.
Our Mission: To deliver quality, compassionate, and cost effective Healthcare services, in a safe environment, through operational excellence to our West Dade residents, recognizing the cultural diversity of the Community we serve.
Come live in the MAGIC CITY. Miami offers a variety of community types and a multitude of lifestyle activities. Use the link below to see more about this diverse community on Florida's east coast.
• Accredited chest pain center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
• Advanced Diagnostics
• Behavioral Health
• Breast Diagnostic Services
• Burn Care Services (Adult and Pediatric)
• Cardiac & Vascular Care
• Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Critical Care Intensivist Program
• Joint Replacement
• Maternity Services
• Neonatal Intensive Care Units Level II & III
• Neurology & Neurosurgery
• Orthopedic & Spine Surgery
• Outpatient Physical Therapy
• Pediatric Orthopedic & General Surgery
• Pediatric Services (Inpatient & Outpatient)
• Robotic Surgery
• Trauma Care Services
• One of two adult and pediatric trauma centers in Miami-Dade County
o 3,508 Trauma patients treated
• Graduate Medical Education Programs in Anesthesia, Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, and Podiatry
• Level III NICU, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit and American College of Surgeons Verified Trauma Center
Job SummaryKendall Regional Medical Center is hiring a Peds Ortho Surgeon to join the Orthopedic Surgery department in Miami FL.
Prospective candidates must be fellowship trained in Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery. US Board Eligibility/Board Certification is required.
Kendall Regional Medical Center currently has a Level 3 NICU, PICU and a 12 bed Pediatric unit.
Call is 1:2
Competitive Compensation, Corporate Style Benefits, Medical Malpractice, Relocation and Supplemental Benefits are offered.
Spanish speaking candidates are encouraged to apply.
South FL offers every form of entertainment and sports activities you could desire (except snow sports). The State of Florida offers its residents a great quality of life with NO STATE INCOME TAX.