IM needed for ip/op clinic in east Houston!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Bayshore Medical Center, Pasadena, TX
Licensed for 345 beds, Bayshore Medical Center (www.BayshoreMedical.com) is an acute-care tertiary facility located in Pasadena, Texas, that serves approximately 500,000 residents of SE Harris County. With a medical staff of 450+ physicians and 1,200 employees, Bayshore Medical Center is proud to be Pasadena’s second-largest employer. A full-service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
• Level III Trauma Center
• Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• 16-bed ICU
• 24/7 Intensivist program
• Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
• Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
• Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
• Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
• Center for Pain Care
• Industrial Medicine Program
• Women’s Care and Services
COMMUNITY: Visit us at www.Houston-guide.com or www.ClearLakearea.com.
This busy 3-practitioner group is seeking an Internal Medicine or Family Medicine physician to join their expanding practice! The practice has been serving the southeast Houston area since 1980 and recently moved into their brand new 12,000 sq ft, freestanding building. The practice is very well respected in the community and has a steady flow of patients. Spanish speaking is a plus!
• 30+ patients/day/physician
• 75%-outpatient and 25% inpatient
• Practice call coverage: 1:4
• The new associate will have the opportunity to take care of the new patients and the overflow patients! The group employs a stable, tenured team of 15 staff members
• LTACs and Nursing homes are optional
• Clinic is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
• H1b visa’s welcome!!!
• Guaranteed Salary
• plus Bonuses
• Malpractice coverage
• Employee status
• CME allowance
• Texas has Tort Reform and No State Income Taxes!