Family Practice or IM-PED Physicians Needed Near Nashville, TN
Internal Medicine Pediatrics
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryFamily Practice or Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Physicians to Join Successful Primary Care Group
High Growth Area Northeast of Downtown Nashville, TN
• Out-patient clinical setting with family-friendly group; practice has served northern areas of Nashville MSA for over fourteen years
• Employment with established privately-owned group based in White House, TN
• Seeking BC or BE Family Medicine or Internal-Medicine/Pediatrics Physicians to join in two locations
• Join 2 B/C Family Medicine MD’s, 1 PA, 2 FNP’s
• Avg. patient office visits daily: 25 per provider
• Physicians do many procedures including trigger point injections, biopsies, excisions, laceration repair, etc.
• Physicians supervise Advanced Practice Providers
• Note: there is NO on-call, NO nights, and NO Inpatient hospital work. No full-time travel required, however, helping cover satellite offices or walk-ins during PTO/Vacations/Emergencies may be required
• Primary care for Newborns – Geriatrics are seen in All clinics
• Clinic hours: Mon-Fri, 8a–5p
• Efficiently managed practice, EMR equipped. X-Ray on site
Group employment with base salary, percent of revenue bonus; benefits including health, malpractice, retirement planning, fees/dues, vacation/CME
Community: Nashville / White House
Immediate access to all the arts, higher education and professional sporting events a metropolitan city has to offer.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses. More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarters giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no personal state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”. For more information: www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com