General Orthopaedic Surgeon, Nashville, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
Job SummaryGeneral Orthopaedic Surgeon Opportunity with Established Practice in Nashville, TN!
An experienced Orthopaedic Surgeon who specializes in General/Joints/Sports Medicine and Workers’ Comp is seeking a BC/BE partner. The practice is comprised of dedicated office staff, on-site PT, casting, and x-ray, along with ample office/exam space for the new physician.
We are seeking a qualified General Orthopaedic Surgeon with Adult Reconstruction/Joints and or Sports Medicine experience who would like to develop a General Orthopaedic practice and capture growing patient demand. (Not a Spine opportunity)
• Established practice with 100+ referrals per month
• ASC buy-in opportunity and practice partnership track
• Call arrangement: all ER call for Ortho service line is coordinated with this practice and other group physicians on medical staff
• Beautiful, sports-themed, stand-alone medical facility built in 2014
• Office services include front office staff; computerized billing and collection; efficient EMR; six patient exam rooms; DME storage area and more
• Dedicated office for new physician and MA
• First year income guarantee inclusive of salary, overhead, relocation and sign-on bonus
For nearly 40 years, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has been a leader in providing a full range of state-of-the-art healthcare, including Orthopaedics. Among the first to offer a Joint and Spine Care Center, TriStar Southern Hills provides individualized care and full rehabilitation programs.