Immediate Opportunity for an Advanced Practitioner to join the Hospitalist team at Summit Medical Center, Hermitage, TN!
Nurse Prac - Acute Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryFulltime NP or PA needed for inpatient rehab center located at TriStar Summit Medical Center.
This position supports the hospitalist physician team in admitting and rounding on rehab patients, determining treatment plans in conjunction with the director and attending physician, following care plans and assisting with discharge and follow up.
Position is generally 4 days per week, 8 hour shifts, for a total of approximately 125-130 hours per month.