Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Capital Regional Medical Center, Tallahassee, FL
In 2000, Capital Regional Medical Center announced a new $100 million dollar replacement hospital designed by world-renowned architect Michael Graves, known for his design of the NCAA Hall of Champions and his designs for domestic products sold at Target stores. In 2003, the brand new 198-bed acute care hospital opened its doors with the areas only all-private bed facility. We expanded in 2013, adding an additional 44 all-private beds. Capital Regional offers a Comprehensive Breast Center, Cancer Center, Family Center, an accredited Chest Pain Center, 24/7 Emergency Services, Heart & Vascular Services, Surgical Services and more.
Remaining on the cutting edge of technology and sophistication, Capital Regional Medical Center became the first hospital in our area to post ER wait times online and via text, providing patients with the most updated information for an informed decision when minutes matter. Capital Regional allows patients to notify the emergency room before they arrive. iNotify, a part of the iTriage Smartphone application, allows you to text your symptoms to staff at Capital Regional and let us know you are on the way.
As the state capital, Tallahassee is rich in cultural diversity, local attractions and festivals, an array of cuisine and endless opportunities.
In 2015, Tallahassee was recognized as an All-American City. This prestigious annual award is given to the top ten communities in the nation and this is Tallahassee 2nd time being recognized. In the past, Tallahassee has also been ranked one of the top ten cities in America to find employment by US News and World reports.
The city boasts two major universities deep-seeded in tradition, 31 community established performing arts groups, numerous seasonal events, such as the Jingle Bell Run and Spring Time Tallahassee. During session the streets are a buzz with legislators. It is known for its rolling hills, plantations, and roads that are canopied with live oaks. Tallahassee situated less than an hour from the sandy-white beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and thirty miles from South Georgia.
Job SummaryEnvision Physician Services, the nation’s largest clinically integrated radiology provider, is currently seeking a board certified Radiologist with MQSA certification and Minor IR skills. The radiologist would support Capital Regional Medical Center in Tallahassee, FL, a 266-bed facility. The hospital offers a full range of Emergency, Surgical, Inpatient and Outpatient services.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
• VERY light call for Minor IR makes for great work/life balance
• Work alongside two fulltime radiologists
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
• Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division
• Applicants must have a current ABR/AOBR certification and current Florida licensure is preferred.
• Skills in minor Interventional Procedures including US & CT guided biopsies, Nephrostomy, Paracentesis, Thoracentesis, Abscess Drainages, and PICC Lines
• MQSA Certification with the ability to perform stereotactic, US guided and needle localization breast biopsies
• Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.
Tallahassee, the state’s capital, is known as an “All American City” and is located just off I-10. Wonderful city features include:
• The city is served by two airports: Tallahassee Regional Airport and Southwest Georgia Regional Airport.
• Known for its museums, there are multiple to choose from in the area including the Museum of Florida History and the Tallahassee Automobile Museum to name a few.
• Railroad Square Art Park is the arts, culture and entertainment district of Tallahassee. Sculptures are placed throughout the square, locally owned stores sell artwork and collectibles and the first Friday of each month is set up as an art festival.
• Multiple higher-education choices are located in, or a short distance from, the city, including Florida State University, Florida A&M University, Flagler College, Keiser University, Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and more.
With nearly 900 contracts in 43 states, Envision Physician Services provides more than 12 million reads a year. As a multispecialty group, we also provide anesthesia, emergency medicine, hospital medicine, surgical services, and women’s and children’s health services at more than 780 healthcare facilities in 48 states and the District of Columbia.
They offers robust compensation, including Health Coverage on day one, Relocation allowance and CME reimbursement