Travel Team Opportunity for Experienced CC Trained Nurse Practitioners or Physician Assistants
Nurse Prac - Acute Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
ICC - Division, , ICC
Job SummaryICC, the nation's leading Intensivist group, is putting together a team of experienced Critical Care trained Acute Care Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants to be part of our Resource Team. This group of providers travel to to different locations across the US to work where they are needed. Whether it is starting a new program, filling a staffing gap due to vacation, covering maternity leave, these providers help our programs maintain stability by having providers that know the ICC system of care fill the gap providing consistency for both patients and medical staff at the hospital.
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employees over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 165 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our physicians have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA.
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through HCA’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with HCA provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities
For additional information, please contact Amber Holiman@hcahealthcare.com or 501-226-9020.