H1B Eligible Outpatient/Inpatient Mix - Private Practice Opportunity - Baytown, Texas
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Bayshore Medical Center, Pasadena, TX
Licensed for 345 beds, Bayshore Medical Center (www.BayshoreMedical.com) is an acute-care tertiary facility located in Pasadena, Texas, that serves approximately 500,000 residents of SE Harris County. With a medical staff of 450+ physicians and 1,200 employees, Bayshore Medical Center is proud to be Pasadena’s second-largest employer. A full-service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
• Level III Trauma Center
• Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• 16-bed ICU
• 24/7 Intensivist program
• Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
• Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
• Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
• Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
• Center for Pain Care
• Industrial Medicine Program
• Women’s Care and Services
COMMUNITY: Visit us at www.Houston-guide.com or www.ClearLakearea.com.
Job SummaryHCA Healthcare is seeking to recruit a family medicine physician willing to see both outpatient and inpatient work with a group practice in the East Houston suburb community of Baytown. Clinic schedule is Monday - Friday, with rounding work every other weekend. The clinic is willing to sponsor physicians needing H1B visa support.
Practice will offer a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits, with negotiable partnership track.