Academic Family Medicine Program Director sought for NEW Program in Nashville, Tennessee!
Family Practice - GME
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
Job SummaryTriStar Southern Hills Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee is seeking a Family Medicine Residency Program Director to lead the hospital in the development and implementation of a new Family Medicine Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to have input in building a program from the ground up.
ACGME Required Qualifications:
• Must be ABFM Board Certified
• Minimum of Five years clinical experience in Family Medicine
• Minimum of Two years as a Core Faculty Member in an ACGME-or American Osteopathic Association (AOA)-accredited Family Medicine residency program
• Strong administrative and team building skills
• Requisite specialty expertise and documented educational and administrative experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
HCA Graduate Medical Education is now the nation’s top-performing health system and largest provider of graduate medical education. HCA GME has more than 200 programs across 21 specialties, 43 hospitals, and 14 states. HCA GME is building the leading network of innovative, patient-centered graduate medical education communities. We currently train more than 3,100 residents and fellows, and, this number will increase to over 6,800 by 2022.
HCA is a national network of locally managed healthcare facilities. Our purpose is simple: to make the world a healthier place by delivering the best healthcare to our patients. We do this by giving our physicians a voice in how we staff, equip, and create the best environment to deliver great care. Our national network also allows physicians to collaborate and learn from each other on an unprecedented scale. It also facilitates an environment where residents can thrive and faculty can grow.