Family Provider Sought for Primary Care Practice -Nashville!
Nurse Prac - Family
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
Job SummaryFamily Nurse Practitioner sought to Join Established Family Practice Associates at The Crossings.
• Advanced Provider sought to join Physician as an extender of the practice
• Diagnose and treat common acute family illnesses
• Order, interpret and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs
• Help patients manage their well-being through patient education
• Records findings and formulates a plan and prognosis based on patient's condition
• Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
• Outpatient only
• Masters of Science degree in Nursing
• National certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner
• Current APRN license in Tennessee
• BLS/ACLS Certification
• Two years advanced practice experience
• Employment through HCA with full benefits
• Malpractice, 401K and CME allowance