Hospitalist Medical Director - Derry, NH
Internal Medicine Hospitalist
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Parkland Medical Center, Derry, NH
Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed acute care hospital and medical center located in Derry NH serving the populations of Derry, East Derry, Londonderry, Windham, Salem, Chester, Atkinson and Hampstead. It is an attractive work destination for over 600 employees and nearly 200 medical staff members with its ideal geographic location - central to the seacoast, the White Mountains and the Boston area.
Located in the state's fourth fastest growing region, Parkland Medical Center is poised for significant growth and expansion having already begun to restructure, add new facilities, programs and services. Expansion, improvements, and enhancements are evident everywhere as Parkland advances excellence and quality of patient care.
Job SummaryParkland Medical Center is recruiting for a Site Medical Director to join our Hospitalist team located in Derry New Hampshire. This unique hospitalist program has NO in-house nights. Must be BC/BE in Internal Medicine - J1 Visas Accepted.
Parkland Medical Center is dedicated to providing the highest quality of healthcare to our patients. We continually strive for clinical excellence and make patient safety our top priority. The recipient of Solucient’s Top 100 Hospital Benchmarks for Success Award, Parkland Medical Center is an 86-bed facility with an impressive array of technology and services that rival those found in larger tertiary facilities.
• Two physicians during the day (8a - 6p) and one in the evening (6p - 12a)
• 16 hours daily Advanced Practice Provider coverage
• Seasoned support staff
• Rotating schedule with night call • ICU rounding
• No procedures
• Very high hourly rate
• Paid Malpractice and Tail
• Generous sign on bonus and relocation
Parkland Medical Center is located in Derry New Hampshire, a beautiful hamlet only 40 miles from Boston and 25 miles from the seacoast. New Hampshire is the happiest state in the union with NO state income or sales tax, excellent schools, historical homes, four seasons and a diverse community with a small-town feel.
This is a dynamic, physician-led organization which has been offering exceptional career opportunities since 1972. With more than 14,000 affiliated providers coast-to-coast, The group is nationally-recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported through innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time or independent contractor opportunities, physicians can rest assured you will be working for an industry-leader who delivers a vast array of benefits unmatched within the industry, including:
• Physician-led organization
• Strong leadership on a local, regional and national level
• Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
• Optimal staffing ratios and flexible scheduling options
• “A” rated professional liability insurance
• Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
• Competitive compensation including several benefit options
• Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
• Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
• Colleague referral bonus program
• Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status