Orthopedic Advanced Practice Provider sought for prestigious group serving Nashville and surrounding communities!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryA premiere Orthopedic Joint Replacement Practice serving Nashville, Murfreesboro and Dickson, TN is Seeking an Experienced Advance Practice Provider!
• Orthopedic Practice currently includes 4 Orthopedic Physicians and 3 FT Advanced Practitioners
• Candidates MUST have 1-2 Years Advanced Practice Post-Surgical Experience
• Orthopedic Experience a PLUS
• Must have Advanced Nurse Practitioner license in Tennessee
• CPR/BLS is required
• Schedule: Monday - Friday
• Competitive compensation and benefits, CME, Malpractice (occurrence), 401K with company match, HCA stock options etc.