Ob Gyn opportunity in Sunny Southwest - successful private practice
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Del Sol Medical Center, El Paso, TX
Since 1974, Del Sol Medical Center has provided quality healthcare to El Paso and the surrounding region. As the only full-service, acute care hospital in East El Paso with a Level II Trauma designation in Emergency Services, we continue to expand our services to meet the growing needs of our tri-state community, providing special expertise in Cardiology, Maternity & Child Services, a Level III NICU, a Center of Excellence designation for our Bariatric Clinic and Minimally Invasive Surgery Center, and a newly renovated 32-bed Rehabilitation Hospital.
The physicians, nurses and staff at our 350-bed hospital are committed to providing the highest quality care with compassion and integrity.
Licensed Beds: 336
Job SummaryI hope this message finds you doing well.
If location, compensation, and work-life balance are your top priorities, please review the opportunity below.
Contact me and I will reach back to you within 48 hours.
• Location: one of the safest cities in America. No natural disasters and year round weather suitable for outdoor activities. A culture where all are welcome.
• Compensation: you can be as financially successful as you want to be. A strong work ethic is rewarding.
• Work-life Balance: traffic is a non-issue and you are never more than twenty minutes away from anywhere (including the international airport). A place where personal interests, family and leisure activities can be enjoyed.
Please review the information below and get back to me at your soonest convenience.
Thank you for your time!
Specialty: OB GYN – Physicians for Women
Practice: Join existing two-physician group.
- Expect between 20 to 40 OB per month once established.
- Ten + surgical cases per month.
- Average patent visits per day = 30 – 60.
- Weekend Call: 1:4; Weekday Call: cover your own patients (Team approach in helping one another w/ OB and GYN)
- Two MFMs available for tremendous high risk support.
- Benefits: Health, Disability, Life, Malpractice, CMEs
- First Year Income Guarantee = $300K
- Spanish a plus
Requirement: BE or BC
Medical Center: Knowledgeable, dedicated & energetic support staff, supportive administration. Del Sol is East El Paso’s major hospital, and is dedicated to women’s health on the east side.
Del Sol Medical Center has 342 bed and is a full service, acute care hospital. Medical Center has 500 physicians and 1300 staff. Anesthesia coverage CRNA in L&D. Hospital has a level III Nursery and is averaging 200 births per month.
Community: El Paso is the sixth largest city in Texas with a population of 800,000 and enjoys outstanding year round weather. The cost of living is low and the medical community is sophisticated and welcoming to new physicians. It has small town closeness with the amenities of large city. It is a family oriented city where life is easy. Beautiful housing and excellent school systems make this a great place to live and raise a family. An international community, rich in culture. Quality of life is superior. El Paso is the number one, safest city in America with populations over 500,000.
Things to do: Year round great weather (no humidity), 2 1/2 hour drive from pine forest (snow skiing, weekend cabin/home in the mountains), international airport, off Broadway shows, NCAA Division I sports, mountain biking, cycling, hunting, hiking, cross country running, great selection of restaurants…..
- El Paso, Texas www.elpasotexas.gov & www.elpasocvb.com & www.elpasocvb.com/video.sstg
- Las Cruces, NM (45 minute drive) www.las-cruces.com
- Ruidoso, NM (2 ½ hour drive) www.ruidoso.com
Education: Great public schools (magnet high schools specializing in medicine, engineering, business), University town including a Medical School and two GME programs. Universities include:
- UTEP www.utep.edu
- Texas Tech www.ttuhsc.edu/elpaso
- NMSU www.nmsu.edu
- El Paso Community College www.epcc.edu
Housing: Quiet and safe neighborhoods to choose from.
Please contact me soon.