Rare Opportunity to Build Family Practice Residency Program in Dallas/Fort Worth
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Healthcare, Irving, TX
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 14 hospitals, 7 off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 7,000 active physicians and 15,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Job SummaryThe North Texas Division of HCA is seeking a Family Practice Program Director to lead the development and implementation of a new Family Practice Residency Program. The Division branded as Medical City Healthcare, is a dynamic health system in the Metroplex, one of the world's most rapid growing regions. Dallas-Fort Worth is a dynamic metropolitan area characterized by a robust economy and a wonderful diversity of communities, with many opportunities in education, fine arts, sports and entertainment.
- Must be Board Certified in Family Practice
- Current Licensed in Texas or eligible
- Must have 5 years of experience with ACGME, accredited family practice program and 3 years of experience in program administration
- Be willing to combine administrative and teaching responsibilities (50/50)
- Strong administrative and team building skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer review/funding, publication or original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in text books or participation in national committees or educational organizations are highly encouraged to apply.
Please contract Randy Mitchell at 615-943-7854.