NEW Pediatric Surgeons Needed at Medical City Children's Hospital
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Children's Hospital, Dallas, TX
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive pediatric hospital that serves as a regional referral center specializing in inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty pediatric services. A dedicated pediatric and neonatal transport team transports patients by helicopter, airplane and ambulance from across Texas and neighboring states. Medical City Children's Hospital was the first hospital in North Texas to be recognized as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for excellence in nursing care.
* 46-Bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
* 10-Bed Level III Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
* 66-Bed General Pediatric Unit
* 10-Bed Congenital Heart Surgery Unit (CHSU)
* 10-Bed Pediatric Emergency Room with 2 Pediatric Express Care Rooms
* Child Life Services
* Comprehensive Diagnostic/Radiology Services
* Outpatient Specialty Center/Pre-Operative Preparation and Teaching
* Inpatient Medical/Surgical Care
* Rehabilitation Services
* Transport Team
* Social Work
Job SummaryNEW- Medical City Healthcare is seeking multiple BC Pediatric Surgeons to join Medical City Children's Hospital as we expand our Women's & Children's Services. Candidates must be Board Certified in Pediatric Surgery, have an active Medical License (Texas preferred) and at least three years of experience.
To submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren.DeHaven@hchealthcare.com or call 972.401.8725.