OBGYN- McAllen, Texas
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Rio Grande Regional Hospital, McAllen, TX
Rio Grande Regional Medical Center’s recent $65 million expansion added a five-story tower which increased from 201 to 320 patient beds. A complete updating of the entire facility includes the addition of the latest in diagnostic and treatment equipment and technology to maintain the hospital’s leading role as a healthcare provider. Established and supportive Women’s Services. Pediatric Pavilion, Level III trauma center, cath lab, cardiovascular and vascular procedures and the only Accredited Chest Pain Center in the Rio Grande Valley. First and only hospital in the Valley performing Pediatric Open Heart Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Intervention, Pediatric Electrophysiology. The hospital has been rated among the top 5% of all hospitals in the country for overall clinical performance. (www.riohealth.com)
The Rio Grande Valley offers a superb quality of life coupled with a low cost of living. This dynamic makes it easy to enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle in the lap of tropical luxury. This is a place which blends warm, personal charm and a laid-back pace with all of the modern amenities and conveniences of a dynamic and emerging cosmopolitan community. Here families, singles, professionals and retirees enjoy a safe, friendly environment with access to great year-round weather, beautiful beaches south of Padre Island and wildlife preserves, plus the cultural excitement of Mexico just moments away. The hallmark of the area is the welcoming multicultural atmosphere coupled with the beautiful climate and natural surroundings.
McAllen, Texas (pop. 100,000+) maintains the benefits of a tranquil community thriving in a tropical setting while drawing on the energy and vitality of the metropolitan market area which it anchors. The Valley itself counts on a population of over 1 million residents, with hundreds of thousands more living directly across the border in Mexican sister cities. (www.McAllen.org) (www.livability.com/tx/mcallen/tx/photos-video)
• Due to several OBGYN’s retiring in the community, there will be a significant deficit of your specialty
• The overflow and new patient population seen by the new associate will be advantageous in building a strong and stable patient base
• Anticipate 50%-OB and 50%-GYN
• Shared practice call with OBGYNs in the community
• Paid ER call
• Support staff of 37 OB GYNs and 8 Neonatologists
• Support of 5 MFM4
• Spanish speaking a PLUS!!
• This is a unique opportunity to work alongside excellent leadership and to provide OBGYN services in a strong, stable TEAM environment.
HOSPITAL RECRUITMENT PACKAGE:
• Guaranteed 1st year Salary (with a 36-month forgiveness period)
• Paid Malpractice coverage
• Health Insurance
• CME/Dues & Subscription Allowance
• Overhead Allowance
• Relocation Allowance
• Marketing Allowance
• Excellent long-term income potential!!
• Tort Reform and No State Income Tax
Come join our team!