Pediatrician Needed to Join Private Practice at Medical City Children's Hospital
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Children's Hospital, Dallas, TX
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive pediatric hospital that serves as a regional referral center specializing in inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty pediatric services. A dedicated pediatric and neonatal transport team transports patients by helicopter, airplane and ambulance from across Texas and neighboring states. Medical City Children's Hospital was the first hospital in North Texas to be recognized as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for excellence in nursing care.
* 46-Bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
* 10-Bed Level III Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
* 66-Bed General Pediatric Unit
* 10-Bed Congenital Heart Surgery Unit (CHSU)
* 10-Bed Pediatric Emergency Room with 2 Pediatric Express Care Rooms
* Child Life Services
* Comprehensive Diagnostic/Radiology Services
* Outpatient Specialty Center/Pre-Operative Preparation and Teaching
* Inpatient Medical/Surgical Care
* Rehabilitation Services
* Transport Team
* Social Work
Job SummaryPediatrician needed to join elite private practice group at Medical City Children's Hospital. Known as the "City Just for Kids", Medical City Children's Hospital is expanding our services to promote our new Women's Hospital.
Candidates should be BE/BC in Pediatrics, Texas licensed or have already submitted application and excellent communication skills.
To submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren De Haven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com.