Private Practice Family Medicine Opportunity - East Houston, Texas
Family Practice wo OB
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Bayshore Medical Center, Pasadena, TX
Licensed for 345 beds, Bayshore Medical Center (www.BayshoreMedical.com) is an acute-care tertiary facility located in Pasadena, Texas, that serves approximately 500,000 residents of SE Harris County. With a medical staff of 450+ physicians and 1,200 employees, Bayshore Medical Center is proud to be Pasadena’s second-largest employer. A full-service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
• Level III Trauma Center
• Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• 16-bed ICU
• 24/7 Intensivist program
• Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
• Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
• Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
• Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
• Center for Pain Care
• Industrial Medicine Program
• Women’s Care and Services
COMMUNITY: Visit us at www.Houston-guide.com or www.ClearLakearea.com.
Job SummaryHCA Healthcare is seeking a family medicine physician to join a 4 member group practice in the East Houston community. The practice sees all outpatient work, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. Inpatient work is handled by hospitalist groups in the area. Group prefers full time, but will also consider a part time physician. Spanish speaking physicians preferred, but not required.
The practice will offer a salary, benefits, and potential for partnership track. Target start date is Summer 2018 or sooner.