Endocrinologist Sought for multi-specialty group in Nashville!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryEstablished Endocrinology practice on the campus of TriStar Centennial Medical Center is located in the heart of Nashville, Tennessee!
Busy 4-physician endocrinology practice within The Frist Clinic specializing in the treatment of diabetes and thyroid issues is seeking an additional associate skilled in the following areas:
• Thyroid Biopsy
• Insulin Pumps
• Glucose Sensors (limited closed loop technology)
• Hormone Replacement
Resources of the practice include:
• FT Bone Densitometrist
• FT RN Office Manager
• Experienced receptionist
• Phlebotomy arrangement with Pathgroup
• In-house Data Management System
This is an employment opportunity with excellent compensation and benefits offered as well as malpractice and relocation expenses.