Rare Opportunity to Build Internal Medicine Residency Program in Dallas/Fort Worth
Internal Medicine - GME
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Healthcare, Irving, TX
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region’s largest, most comprehensive health care providers and includes 14 hospitals, 7 off-campus emergency rooms, more than 50 ambulatory sites, more than 7,000 active physicians and 15,000 employees in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Job SummaryThe North Texas Division of HCA is seeking an Internal Medicine Program Director to lead the development and implementation of a new Internal Medicine Residency Program. The Division branded as Medical City Healthcare, is a dynamic health system in the Metroplex, one of the world's most rapid growing regions. Dallas-Fort Worth is a dynamic metropolitan area characterized by a robust economy and a wonderful diversity of communities, with many opportunities in education, fine arts, sports and entertainment.
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Current Licensed in Texas or eligible
- Must have 5 years of experience with ACGME, accredited internal medicine program and 3 years of experience in program administration
- Be willing to combine administrative and teaching responsibilities (50/50)
- Strong administrative and team building skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer review/funding, publication or original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in text books or participation in national committees or educational organizations are highly encouraged to apply
Please contract Randy Mitchell at 615-943-7854