Orthopedic PA Needed in North Richland Hills
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City North Hills, North Richland Hills, TX
North Hills Hospital is an acute care facility that serves the growing population of Northeast Tarrant County, including: North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Haltom City, Watauga, Keller, Colleyville, Hurst, Euless, Bedford and North Fort Worth.
North Hills provides a community hospital setting with enough patients for everyone. Historically, North Hills has not had any problems creating a full practice in one year and will provide marketing assistance for new practices. The service area population is at 647,994 and experiences growth of 11 per year. North Hills has a good payor mix and the average household income for the area is $88,000. With excellent school systems, housing, security, and activities for the family North Hills is a great choice.
Job SummaryNEW- Experienced Physician Assistant Needed in North Richland Hills, Texas
Elite Orthopaedics of North Hills brings exceptional orthopaedic surgical care to the North Richland Hills community and Dallas-Fort Worth area. Our orthopaedic team excels in providing surgical treatments to correct orthopaedic injuries and problems of the knee, hip, and shoulder.
- Certified in Physician Assisting or Nurse Practitioner
- First Assist Certification is a Must
- Minimum of three years of experience required
- Orthopedic experience preferred
- Active State License
- Excellent communication skills
- Competitive Salary and benefits package
- Paid Malpractice, CME and Paid Time Off
- Private practice opportunity covering one hospital: Medical City North Hills
To submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren De Haven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com.