Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Val Verde Regional Medical Center, Del Rio, TX
Val Verde Regional Medical Center is a 93 bed facility located in Del Rio, Texas, just a 2 hour scenic trip from San Antonio, and provides healthcare to much of South west Texas.
Del Rio is home to some of the best fishing and hunting in all of the U.S. There is a Pro-Bass fishing tournament held at Lake Amistad each year along with over 100 other fishing tournaments. Del Rio is also home to the busiest US Air Force training facility in the country. Some other facts that may spark your interest about Del Rio are: World Famous Shumont cave system, pro-bull riding, great country club, very reasonable housing prices, and of course the Seminole Canyon.
Val Verde Regional Medical Center was recently refurnished in 2003 and pictures just don’t do it justice.. Del Rio is a great community that has plenty to offer!
For more information, visit www.vvrmc.org.
Job SummaryJob Description:
Val Verde Regional Medical Center is seeking a board certified or board eligible Otolaryngologist (ENT) with favorable work and/or training history to provide direct patient care in our clinic and hospital as a fulltime employed ENT.
Val Verde Regional Medical Center is a 93 bed facility conveniently located in the heart of Del Rio. Del Rio, TX is known as the "Oasis of Texas" with over 145 miles of pristine lakefront on beautiful Lake Amistad. Del Rio boasts a low cost of living (18% lower than the US average), excellent public and private school options and a less than 6% unemployment rate. In addition to our low crime rate, Southern Living Magazine named Del Rio "The Friendliest Little Border Town in Texas". With these attributes, it is no wonder our local economy is thriving.
Candidate should be able to:
• Examine, diagnose and treat disorders, diseases, and injuries of the ear, nose and throat.
• Consult with other physicians and patient to determine the appropriate course of treatment.
• Determine nature and extent of disorder, and prescribe and administer medications.
• Recommend and order tests to determine the extent of the disease or help diagnose the condition.
• Perform surgeries in the ear, nose, or throat area.
• Must be able to work with patients of all ages.
• Performs and participates in other job functions.
• Maintains working hours Monday-Thursday 8AM-5PM and Friday 8AM-12PM.
• Required to maintain a call schedule.
Val Verde Regional Medical Center will be offering a comprehensive recruitment package which may include:
• A Competitive base salary with incentives based on productivity with RVU’s
• Health Benefits
• Paid Time Off
• Malpractice Insurance
• Quality bonus
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation Allowance
• CME, Training, and Other Reimbursement
• Medical Degree Program
• Completed Residency Program
• License to practice in the State of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
• Board Certified or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification by the American Board of Otolaryngology