Transplant Trained Cardiologist Needed at Medical City Dallas Hospital
Cardiology Non Invasive
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Dallas, Dallas, TX
Medical City Hospital has been in the heart of Dallas since 1974. Medical City is the flagship medical center for the North Texas Division offering comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, specialty and behavioral medicine services. MCD has physicians practicing more than 95 medical specialties. With desirable market demographics, an excellent payor mix, and a growing market it is easy to see why physicians come to practice here.
On Dec. 8, 2003, Medical City joined an elite group of hospitals nationwide that have achieved the American Nurses Association's Magnet Recognition, the most prestigious designation of excellence in nursing services. Also, in April 2004, Dallas Business Journal named Medical City as the "Best Place to Work" in the city. As you can tell, Medical City offers unparalleled breadth, depth, and quality of medical care in North Texas.
Job SummaryMedical City Dallas Hospital is seeking a fellowship trained transplant cardiologist to join a busy cardiology practice. Desired candidates must have experience in interventional cardiology, cardiac catheters, right heart catheters, biopsy, Impella and other percutaneous support devices.
- BC in Internal Medicine: Cardiovascular Disease
- Fellowship in Advance Heart Failure and Cardiac Transplantation & Interventional Cardiology is a must
- Texas Licensure preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Leadership experience a plus
- Candidate will join two other heart failure/ transplant cardiologists
- Call 1:3
- Main location is Dallas campus, but candidate will need to grow program in surrounding candidates through satellite locations
- Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits
To submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren De Haven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com or call 972.401.8725.