Prominent Cardiology Group Serving Nashville!
Cardiology Non Invasive
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryWe are looking for a BE/BC General Cardiologist with Imaging training to join our team! TriStar HCA is a network of 8 Hospitals and 1600 physicians that care for families in Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. Centennial Heart is a prestigious Cardiology Group of thirty one members with over 22 clinic locations in the TriStar market with access to the region’s best cardiac care.
Our team of Cardiovascular specialists at Centennial Heart at Summit provide highest quality of cardiac care to patients near Hermitage, Mt. Juliet, TN and surrounding communities. TriStar Summit is an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI so we have access to advanced cardiac technology and comprehensive diagnostic testing.
• Seeking BE or BC General Cardiologist with Imaging training
• Four members of the group affiliate with one hospital – TriStar Summit Medical Center
• Prefer Advanced Cardiovascular Imaging Fellowship and/or Imaging Experience
• Call coverage 1:5 with the addition of Physician; cover one hospital
• Full range of coronary and vascular services
• Complex PCI, Structural Heart, Interventions; will be initiating a destination VAD program and Comprehensive Shock program in the near future
• Specializing in CTA reads
• Team includes 4 Physicians and 2 Nurse Practitioners and Support Staff
• Tertiary sister hospital, TriStar Centennial Medical Center, located mid-town Nashville with a campus of 673-beds/117 Heart Hospital with open heart program, consulting specialties
• Clinical Research possibilities available
• HCA Employment model, full benefits package inclusive of retirement plan, 401K with company match, relocation, marketing, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, PTO/vacation/CME, sign-on bonus, and more
• Great location; 20 minutes from downtown Nashville, TN
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses. More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarters giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no personal state income tax.
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”. For more information: www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com