Urologist Needed in North Richland Hills
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City North Hills, North Richland Hills, TX
North Hills Hospital is an acute care facility that serves the growing population of Northeast Tarrant County, including: North Richland Hills, Richland Hills, Haltom City, Watauga, Keller, Colleyville, Hurst, Euless, Bedford and North Fort Worth.
North Hills provides a community hospital setting with enough patients for everyone. Historically, North Hills has not had any problems creating a full practice in one year and will provide marketing assistance for new practices. The service area population is at 647,994 and experiences growth of 11 per year. North Hills has a good payor mix and the average household income for the area is $88,000. With excellent school systems, housing, security, and activities for the family North Hills is a great choice.
Job SummaryMedical City Healthcare is seeking three urologists to start a new practice in the community. This exciting opportunity will service Medical City Arlington, Ft. Worth, North Richland Hills and multiple ambulatory surgical centers.
About Medical City Arlington:
- Opened in 1976 and services Tarrant County.
- 382 bed full service hospital located in the heart of growing South Arlington.
- Consists of approximately 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
- Level 2 Stroke Center
- Robotic Surgeries
Candidate Desired Requirements:
- Texas Medical License.
- Board Certification in Urology.
- Minimum of three years of experience required.
- Experience in an operating room and ready to "hit the ground running".
- Ability to build a new practice in an established healthcare system.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign on bonus.
- Relocation bonus.
- Great quality of life in a beautiful and growing city.
- Dallas/ Ft. Worth is ranked on of the largest cities in the nation with a thriving economy.
- Great quality of life for a low cost of living AND rural charm!
- Warm weather and sunshine year round.
- Fine dining, boutique shopping, excellent schools, plenty of nature- hiking, boating, parks and much more.
- Great variety of sporting events and home of the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and Mavericks.
To submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren DeHaven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com.