Chief of Radiology - Waycross, GA
Radiology Breast Imaging
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Memorial Satilla Health, Waycross, GA
Memorial Satilla Health is a mission-driven, community-based health system with a 231-bed full-service hospital. Our tradition of care began more than 60 years ago and continues today with more than 1,350 employees, physicians and volunteers. The hospital serves as regional referral center for more than 185,000 residents across nine counties in Southeast Georgia. Key services include a very busy ER where we treat more than 45,000 emergencies each year; our Heart, Cancer, Surgery, Rehabilitation, Sleep and Birthing Centers with specialists trained specifically for these needs; and an extensive Mental Health program for children, adults and those suffering with memory loss.
Community Details: Waycross, Georgia
-Excellent cost of living
-Jacksonville, FL is approximately an hour and a half drive
-Close proximity to several beach resorts ( Jekyll Island, Sea Island, St. Simons, and Amelia Island)
-Community & Family Oriented
-Close to the Okefenokee Wildlife Refuge & Country Club
Job SummaryFantastic Position for a Chief of Radiology with Generous Sign on Bonus and Annual Bonus! No Nights, Weekends or Call!
Envision Physician Services is seeking an experienced leader for our Chief of Radiology position (fellowship training preferred) who is proficient across all modalities, MQSA certified in mammography and has excellent minor procedural skills.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
• $25,000 Sign on Bonus, $25,000 Annual Bonus and Chief Stipend!
• Work M-F from 8am-5pm. No nights, no weekends and no call!
• Located just an hour from the beautiful beaches of GA and FL
• Work alongside a 2nd fulltime radiologist
• Comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability and life insurance, 401K and paid malpractice with tail coverage.
• Final reads done after hours by our own internal teleradiology division
• Applicants must have a current ABR/AOBR certification and current Georgia licensure is preferred.
• Proficient in minor IR procedures such as image guided biopsies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, lumbar punctures, breast biopsies and joint injections.
• MQSA Certification
• Proficiency across all modalities including plain film, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, MRI (if fellowship trained), CT, ultrasound etc.