Cardiovascular Surgeon for Denver’s Largest Healthcare System
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Medical Center Aurora, Denver, CO
The Medical Center of Aurora, an HCA/HealthONE hospital, has three campuses in the metro Denver area and a variety of top-rated services, including cardiovascular, neurosciences, oncology, surgery and women's health.
The South Campus acute care hospital is licensed for 346 beds and has Level II trauma designation with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation.
The North Campus houses the Behavioral Health and Wellness Center which offers inpatient and outpatient behavioral health programs for Adults, Adolescents and Seniors, as well as outpatient imaging services.
Centennial Medical Plaza, located in Centennial, Colorado, is a free-standing ER and offers outpatient surgical services, outpatient imaging, and Colorado Breast Care, a women's health center.
The Medical Center of Aurora, metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition for nursing excellence, and Centennial Medical Plaza, are the primary medical destination for the eastern metro area and I-70 corridor.
Living in the Denver Metro Area:
Recreation and an active lifestyle beckon. It’s no wonder that Metro Denver’s young, active residents are among the nations healthiest—in both mind and body. Area residents dabble in everything from skiing to hiking, mountain biking to river rafting. Perhaps that’s why the area is one of the fittest cities in the country.
When they’re not enjoying the region’s great outdoors, citizens take advantage of championship sports teams and cultural attractions, such as events at The Denver Performing Arts Complex—the largest such facility under one roof outside of New York City. To learn more about living in Denver, visit http://www.metrodenver.org/living-here
Job SummaryHealthONE announces a hospital-employed opportunity for a cardiovascular surgeon who will be based at The Medical Center of Aurora (Level 2 Trauma drawing from eastern Denver most of eastern Colorado) and Rose Medical Center, providing care to Denver’s most sought-after in-town neighborhoods. The successful candidate will be a BE/BC surgeon with experience with routine and complex coronary work, valve repair and transcatheter valve procedures. Interest and/or expertise in arrhythmia/aortic surgery, and mechanical circulatory support are preferred, but not required. Da Vinci Xi robot is onsite.
HealthONE’s 6 hospitals, freestanding EDs and ancillaries are part of HCA, a national network of 170 hospitals and associated ancillaries counting more than 26 million patient encounters annually. HealthONE’s outreach program extends service to over 65 communities in Colorado and contiguous states.
Experienced candidates and fellows completing training in 2018 will be considered. Candidates will have superb communication skills, a track record of leadership and a passion for program development and collaboration.
• Call shared with HealthONE’s CV surgeons
• Competitive Compensation comprised of guaranteed base + productivity component
• Robust Benefits include 401K matching, CME time & allowance, Discounted Employee Stock Purchase
• Collegiality of the HealthONE Physician Services Group team of 100+ employed physicians in Denver and HCA’s national CVS Service Line
Living in Denver, Colorado
• 310 sunny days a year w/ 4 seasons
• Community culture based on being active and outside. Residents enjoy the nation’s largest metro network of neighborhood trail systems, open space parks, nature preserves, skateboard parks, dog off-leash parks.
• Beautiful views of the Rockies from most neighborhoods in Denver Metro area. 90 minute drive to Colorado's famous ski resorts and hiking trails
• Denver’s best school districts are and a wide variety of neighborhoods are an easy commute to both facilities
Please respond with CV and cover message to HealthONE in-house, hospital system recruiter.