Established Endocrinologist Seeks an Associate in Nashville, Tennessee!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryEstablished Endocrinology practice on the campus of TriStar Summit Medical Center is located in Hermitage, Tennessee near the communities of Mount Juliet and Lebanon, which are among the fastest growing suburbs of Nashville, Tennessee! Practice is currently weighted toward Thyroidology and can be enhanced according to the interests and skill set of a new Associate. There is little to no competition in the service area!
Seeking an Experienced Associate Skilled in the Following Areas:
• Thyroid Biopsy
• Insulin Pumps
• Glucose Sensors (limited closed loop technology)
• Hormorne Replacement
Resources of the practice include:
3 Ultrasounds, Hologic DXA with VFA, Peripheral Vascular Testing Device, biopsy room, FT Sonographer, FT Bone Densitometrist, FT RN Office Manager, experienced receptionist, Phlebotomy arrangement with LabCorp and an in-house Data Management System.
Compensation and Benefits:
• First year employment with salary
• Health Insurance
• Multi-option Retirement Plan
• Quarterly Production Bonuses
• Partnership Track
• Relocation, Sign-On and Marketing Package