Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville, TN
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center:
• 148 licensed beds
• 500+ staff
• 200+ physicians
• TriStar Portland ER & Diagnostic Center
• TriStar Women’s Imaging – Hendersonville
• The Outpatient Center at TriStar Hendersonville
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Sumner County’s First Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• College of American Pathologists
• 22,000 sq. ft. Birth Center Includes Northern Nashville Region’s Only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Six Bed, Level II), 14 Private Birthing Suites and a Lactation Boutique
• Advanced Wound Care Center featuring hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy
• Middle Tennessee’s only da Vinci Xi robotic surgery system
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryFull Spectrum Cardiology group of six is seeking an Interventional Cardiologist to join their team. Serving the Nashville area since 1985, this well-established practice covers three hospitals and is affiliated with a strong network of hospitals caring for thousands of patients in the middle Tennessee region.
• Seek BE or BC Interventional Cardiologist
• 25-30 patient office visits per full clinic day
• General call rotation of 1:8 with new physician; Interventional call of 1:7 with new physician
• Call is shared with Advanced Practice Providers
• 24/7 Interventional Call Rotation Schedule
• Exclusive Cardiology Group at 2 Facilities
• Seeking candidate with Interests in Coronary, Peripheral and General Cardiology
• Opportunity to be trained on CTA if interested
• Highly Competitive compensation which includes 2-year Base Salary Guarantee and 3rd year partnership
• Industry recognized leaders in Cardiovascular CT who have trained thousands of physicians worldwide
• Clinical research possibilities available; group has published and cited in over 200 articles in Journal of the American College of Cardiology, Journal American Medical Association, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography and American Journal of Cardiology
• Growing population of 1.7 million
• Named as one of the “16 Top Destinations for 2016” by Forbes Magazine
• Known as “Music City” for its vibrant music and entertainment
• One of Top 20 America’s Best Cities for Foodies according to Travel & Leisure
• National hub for healthcare
• No personal state income tax
• Seasonal Climate
• Ranked #4 on Kiplinger’s Most Affordable Big Cities in the U.S.