Advanced Practice Provider Sought for TriStar Radiation Oncology, Nashville, Tennessee!
Nurse Prac - Family
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryUnique opportunity to work closely with a single physician and NP in a busy practice seeing a wide variety of cancer types in patients receiving the most state-of-the-art radiotherapy treatments.
This is a Full-time, Employed Position at Centennial Medical Center, Outpatient Services.
• Coordination of referrals of new patients to the practice, liaison with referring physicians and their advanced practitioners.
• See patients in clinic daily to include undertreatment, returning and new patients.
• Some insurance pre-certification duties.
• Clinical efforts will be focused on supporting patients undergoing radiotherapy by managing side effects of treatment, assisting in office procedures, and completion of scribing/dictations for patients seen in the office or as inpatients.
• An electronic medical record is used exclusively so average computer skills required.
• No prior experience in radiation oncology required.
• Oncology experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail a must.