Emergency Medicine Physician sought for ED in Portland, TN
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center, Hendersonville, TN
TriStar Hendersonville Medical Center:
• 148 licensed beds
• 500+ staff
• 200+ physicians
• TriStar Portland ER & Diagnostic Center
• TriStar Women’s Imaging – Hendersonville
• The Outpatient Center at TriStar Hendersonville
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Sumner County’s First Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• College of American Pathologists
• 22,000 sq. ft. Birth Center Includes Northern Nashville Region’s Only Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Six Bed, Level II), 14 Private Birthing Suites and a Lactation Boutique
• Advanced Wound Care Center featuring hyperbaric oxygen chamber therapy
• Middle Tennessee’s only da Vinci Xi robotic surgery system
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job Summary• Emergency Medicine Department – TriStar HendersonvilleMedical Center, Portland, TN
• Seeking EM trained, BC/BE in EM physician
• Full-Time schedule will include four 10-hour shifts per week
• Managed by EmCare – providing competitive compensation, malpractice/tail coverage.