Pediatrician to Join 8 in Mid-Kansas
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Wesley Medical Center, Wichita, KS
Wesley Medical Center is a regional acute-care center licensed for 760 beds and 102 bassinets. The medical staff of 850 physicians and 3,400 employees provides a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients from throughout Kansas and northern Oklahoma. Every year, more than 180,000 patients are treated and more than 6,000 babies are born at Wesley. The hospital was founded in 1912 by a regional organization of the Methodist Church and has been part of the HCA hospital system since 1985. In 2016, Wesley completed a 28 million dollar construction project to launch Wesley Children's Hospital. Wesley was recently named among The Joint Commission’s new list of Top Performers on Key Quality Measures®
The city regularly makes the popular “top city” lists as a smaller metro area with many of the things families are seeking, combined with lower than average cost of living. Most recent: Wichita named to CNN Money's top 10 most affordable real estate markets. Forbes ranks Wichita 11th best city in which to raise a family.
• The metro population is 390,000, but the city is the medical hub for 2/3s of the state of Kansas and parts of contiguous states--over 1.5 million
• Wichita is home to 70 of the U.S. general aviation industry, with corporations like Boeing, Hawker-Beechcraft and Cessna.
• Other major headquarters in Wichita include Koch Industries, Coleman
• This unique combination of Medical, Aviation and International Business makes Wichita home to a diverse group of internationally born/educated post-graduate degreed professionals
Job SummaryJoin 8 Pediatricians in Mid-Kansas Regional Referral Center
Mid-Kansas Pediatric Associates seeks an 9th pediatrician to join 8 physicians and 4 mid-levels in Wichita’s largest private pediatric practice. The group has 3 offices conveniently located for patients and physicians in key residential areas in this medium-sized city of 365,000. The practice also draws from surrounding counties.
· Extremely collegial group with superb reputation and little turnover
· Base salary, productivity bonus potential, malpractice premium & benefits
Pediatricians in Mid-Kansas Pediatric Associates typically work a 4-day work week and share call with 8 providers. They see newborn at 3 local hospitals and are backed up by Pediatric hospitalists and Critical Care physicians on site 24/7 at Wesley Children's Hospital, a Level 2 Pediatric Trauma Center. A large and growing panel of pediatric specialists ensure that patients receive the care they need close to home.
Visit www.midkspeds.com/ to see the group's website, but please reply to hospital-system recruiter with CV and a cover message explaining why you are interested in living and working in Wichita, KS!