Ob Gyn Opportunity in Sunny Southwest - Private Practice
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Las Palmas Medical Center, El Paso, TX
Las Palmas Medical Center offers comprehensive services and special expertise in Emergency Room Medicine (Level III Trauma), Cardiology, Women’s Services, Labor & Delivery, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience, Pediatric care, Oncology Services, and Wound Care Management. Las Palmas Medical Center is also the only Kidney Transplant Center in the Region.
• Cardiology Services
• Emergency Services
• Imaging Services
• Kidney Transplant
• LifeCare Center
• Maternal/Child Services
• Neurosurgical Services
• Oncology Services
• Pediatric Services
• Rehabilitation Services
• Stroke Program
• Surgical Services
• Women’s Services
• Wound Management Services
Licensed Beds: 317
Job SummaryI hope this message finds you doing well.
If location, compensation, and work-life balance are your top priorities, please review the opportunity below.
Contact me and I will reach back to you within 48 hours.
• Location: one of the safest cities in America. No natural disasters and year round weather suitable for outdoor activities. A culture where all are welcome.
• Compensation: you can be as financially successful as you want to be. A strong work ethic is rewarding.
• Work-life Balance: traffic is a non-issue and you are never more than twenty minutes away from anywhere (including the international airport). A place where personal interests, family and leisure activities can be enjoyed.
Please review the information below and get back to me at your soonest convenience.
Thank you for your time!
Specialty: OB GYN
Practice: Very successful solo practitioner looking for a new physician. The new physician would be busy in a short period.
- Benefits = health & dental insurance, 401K - CME time
- Partnership track over time
- Weekend Call = 1:4
- Full Time NP on duty
- New Medical Assistant day one
Requirements: BE or BC, Spanish speaking a plus but not a must
Medical Center: Knowledgeable, dedicated & energetic support staff, supportive administration. Las Palmas is three minutes walking distance from the clinic – via skywalk.
Las Palmas Medical Center has 300 beds and is a full service, acute care hospital. The Medical Center has 500 physicians and 850 staff. Facility has four Da Vinci robots.
Community: El Paso is the sixth largest city in Texas with a population of 800,000 and enjoys outstanding year round weather. The cost of living is low and the medical community is sophisticated and welcoming of new physicians. It is a family oriented city where life is easy & physician are well respected. Beautiful housing and good schools make this a great place to live. An international community, rich in culture. Quality of life is superior. El Paso is the number one safest city in the United States.
Video on El Paso: “El Paso in Motion” - http://visitelpaso.com
Things to do: Year round great weather (no humidity), 2 1/2 hour drive from pine forest (snow skiing, weekend cabin/home in the mountains), international airport, off Broadway shows, NCAA Division I sports, mountain biking, cycling, hunting, hiking, cross country running, great selection of restaurants…..
- El Paso, Texas www.elpasotexas.gov & www.elpasocvb.com & www.elpasocvb.com/video.sstg
- Las Cruces, NM (45 minute drive) www.las-cruces.com
- Ruidoso, NM (2 ½ hour drive) www.ruidoso.com
Education: Great public schools (magnet high schools specializing in medicine, engineering, business), University town, including a Medical School & two GME programs. Universities include:
- UTEP www.utep.edu
- Texas Tech www.ttuhsc.edu/elpaso
- NMSU www.nmsu.edu
- El Paso Community College www.epcc.edu
Biomedical Research & Technology Hub: Fast becoming one of the most successful & recognized life science centers in the Western Hemisphere. Strategically located on the ‘Latin Coast’, El Paso universities and regional schools are ensuring the future of being at the cusp of medical research and development.
Housing: Beautiful and affordable. Quiet and safe neighborhoods.
Please contact me soon.