EP Cardiology Advanced Practice Provider for Cardiology Group at Eastside Medical Center!
Nurse Prac - Family
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Eastside Medical Center, Snellville, GA
Eastside Medical Center, located in Snellville,Georgia, is a 327-bed, full service, acute care hospital. The facility serves the eastern suburbs of Atlanta and Gwinnett County, one of the fastest growing counties in the US. Eastside opened a new, state of the art, 17-bed Joint & Spine Pavilion" during 2009 and is now further expanding/developing the service line with the spine center. Additionally, a $13M emergency room expansion and new medical office building (that will house the spine center and accompanying specialties) are currently under construction. The North end of the campus is also being developed to make way for a $75M tower expansion. Gwinnett County is one of the nation´s most rapidly growing areas and is considered one of Atlanta´s most desirable locations. The area offers excellent educational opportunities, lovely and affordable homes, wonderful cultural and recreational activities, and an incredible array of stores, shopping malls and restaurants. In addition, the many amenities and activities of downtown Atlanta are just minutes away.
Job SummaryCardiology Group at Eastside Medical Center is seeking an experienced Cardiac/ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY Advanced Practice Provider to join 4 Cardiologists and 1 EP physician.
• Full Time, Schedule: M-F daytime
• Options for extra shifts covering hospital general cardiology (available at premium rate)
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision a must.
• Duties include cardiology patient care; Assisting EP cardiologist perform interventions in the EP Lab
• Minimum of 2 years direct patient care experience
• Electrophysiology experience PREFERRED
• Competitive salary and benefits to qualified candidates.