Advanced Pracitioner sought for Neuro Hospitalist Program at Centennial Medical Center!
Nurse Prac - Acute Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women’s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center’s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Women’s Hospital, The Children’s Hospital at Centennial Medical Center, TriStar Sarah Cannon Cancer Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion, one of the largest and most comprehensive private psychiatric facilities in Middle Tennessee. Around the clock care is also available at TriStar Ashland City Medical Center, a critical care access hospital in nearby Cheatham County. Opened in 2013, TriStar Spring Hill Emergency Room provides 24-hour emergency care for nearby Spring Hill and surrounding communities.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryAdvanced Practice Provider sought for steadily growing Neurohospitalist program in Nashville, TN
• 100% Inpatient Practice
• Join employed group of 5 local Neurologists
• Primary Stroke Center moving toward Comprehensive Stroke Center
• NeuroICU; 2 Neuro-angio suites; 3 inpatient MRIs (1 3T); 4 CT scanners, 2 CTP-capable, with fastest performance to rest times; CT/PET; etc
• Full-time schedule; part-time option for weekend hospital coverage
• Average patient load 10 – 15 per day
• Wide variety of patients, as the hospital has a large cardiovascular, oncology, and psychiatry operations.
• Other services available include: neurosurgery, EEG, EMG, endovascular, neurovascular, neuroradiology, TCD, hospitalist, intensivist, etc.
• One of the largest Stroke Networks in Tennessee
• Large Telemedicine Network with eventual opportunity to participate in Telemedicine coverage and call.
• Must have Advanced Practice License and Certification
• Experience in Neurology setting