Family Nurse Practitioner for Skyline Primary Care
Nurse Prac - Adult
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummarySkyline Primary Care provides primary care in the Medical Arts Building in Goodlettsville as well as INPATIENT medical care on the Skyline Madison campus. At this time the group is seeking an experienced Advanced Practice Provider to provide Primary Care and INpatient MEDICAL CARE in a dual setting practice opportunity!
Responsibilities on the Madison Campus:
• H&Ps and routine daily care
• Physician onsite regularly for MEDICAL CARE supervision
• Average census is 20-25
• Psychiatric patients needing MEDICAL CARE
• Most will be adult and geriatric but could be adolescents (15-16 yoa)
Responsibilities on the Goodlettsville Campus:
• Employed opportunity in the Medical Arts building located in Goodlettsville, TN, off I-65N at Exit 97 (16 miles north of downtown)
• Active patient chart base of 10,000 records
• Practice serving northern Nashville MSA for the past twelve years
• Practice patient population: newborn through geriatric
• Phone call only - rotated 1:3 weekly; utilize Skyline Medical Center’s Hospitalist program,
• No Saturday work; clinic hours M-Th 8-5, F 8-Noon
• Efficiently managed practice, EMR equipped; on-site X-ray and Lab
Full-Time Employment will be offered to an experienced, board certified, Tennessee licensed Practitioner.
• Competitive salary
• Benefits - health, dental, disability, life insurance
• Malpractice paid in full