Critical Care Nocturnist APP Opportunity in Augusta, GA
Nurse Prac - Acute Care
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Doctors Hospital of Augusta, Augusta, GA
Home to the well-respected Joseph M. Still Burn Center at Doctors Hospital, Doctors Hospital is a 354 bed facility that has been very busy growing over the last few years. After opening a new three-story tower that houses a new Joint and Spine Center and state-of-the-art Intensive Care Unit, Doctors Hospital became a Level III Trauma Center, added a brand new Cath Lab, Pediatric ER, Pediatric In-Patient Unit that includes a PICU, opened a renovated Women’s Imaging Center and brought to Augusta the area’s first CyberKnife®.
The expansion hasn’t stopped! Right now the hospital is in the middle of a major construction project that will add new operating rooms, expand the In-Patient Rehab Unit and expand the Wound Center into a brand new medical office building.
Doctors Hospital is proud to be the only hospital in the area to be named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission for the fifth year in a row. Doctors is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Stroke Center and is the only hospital in the area to be designated a Baby Friendly® facility.
As for Augusta, there’s no place like the Classic South. Antebellum mansions, hallowed historic sites and quiet, tree-lined avenues that are perfect for a late summer afternoon stroll. While there are certainly plenty of Southern cities that boast this inviting landscape, there’s something special about our community, something that can’t be replicated in any other place.
Nestled along the banks of the Savannah River, Georgia’s second largest city offers its visitors and residents traditional Southern charm plus all the perks of metro living - arts, culture, shopping, educational opportunities, fine cuisine, state-of-the-art healthcare, and sports. Here you can literally soak up the best of all worlds.
Job SummaryICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare has joined HCA, one of the nation’s largest healthcare networks, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for APPs with Critical Care experience to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day at Doctors Hospital of Augusta.
Opportunity Specifics – Doctors Hospital of Augusta
• 24 hour coverage of 24 bed ICU
• 12 hour shifts 7pm – 7am
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; night shifts
• Must have CC experience as NP or PA and proven ability to work independently
About ICC Healthcare
• ICC Healthcare employs over 240 providers in 30 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year
• Last year, our providers had over 140k patient encounters nationwide
• We are part of the HCA system of care. HCA owns and operates over 170 facilities in 20 different states
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC Intensivist program relied on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services
• Our providers have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with HCA
• We believe in work/life balance is important and strive to help providers maintain this balance