Experienced PM&R/Rehab Physician for Acute IP Rehab Program, Nashville, TN
PM & R Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Summit Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Celebrating 20 years of providing quality healthcare to Davidson, Wilson and surrounding counties, TriStar Summit is a 200-bed comprehensive facility offering a full array of acute care services, including cardiology, emergency, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, rehabilitation and women’s services. As an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI and a Primary Stroke Center, TriStar Summit is a leading provider of emergency heart and stroke care. There are more than 300 board-certified physicians representing over 36 specialties on staff, many of whom have offices located on TriStar Summit's campus.
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummarySeeking Experienced Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physician for
Acute Inpatient Rehab Program and Market Coverage in Nashville, Tennessee
TriStar Health, a division of hospitals owned by HCA, Inc. in the Nashville/surrounding area, seeks to recruit an experienced Physiatrist to start full time as soon as possible in 2017. This position will be based at TriStar Summit Medical Center and includes joining an employed group that covers multiple Nashville-area acute inpatient rehabilitation units located in the TriStar Family of Hospitals. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a dynamic Physiatry team committed to growing comprehensive rehabilitation services in middle Tennessee.
• Private practice with U.S. Physiatry, includes employment contract and home base at HCA TriStar Summit Medical Center Rehab Center
• Position will provide market coverage with 4 other Board Certified PM&R physicians in the Nashville market
• Call arrangement is equitable among physician and APP teams; night/weekend call responsibilities are shared with other rehab physicians in the market
• Primarily Inpatient practice at HCA hospitals but may be required to do consults in skilled nursing facilities or consults in other hospitals in the area
• Rehab Unit – 20 beds
• One Advanced Practice Provider on Unit
• Full-time position
• EMR - Meditech/Rehab Meditech Documentation System and P DOC
• HCA owns/operates 9 hospitals in the Nashville market; see www.TriStarHealth.com
A comprehensive physician compensation and benefits package will be offered in the form of an employment agreement which will include base salary with production incentives, benefits including health insurance, malpractice coverage and relocation expenses. Medical Directorship offered to qualified candidate.
Must have excellent training programs and good communication skills, solid track record
Board Certification or Board Eligible in PM&R required
Recent Inpatient Rehab experience required, with an awareness of CMS Rehab regulations and CARF and Joint Commission standards
For more details contact Debbi Church, 615-373-7621, or Debbi.Church@HCAhealthcare.com