Experienced Advanced Practice Provider sought for CVICU at Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
Nurse Prac - Family
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center
• One of nine TriStar facilities recognized as Joint Commission Top Performer on Quality Measures
• 20-bed, 18,000 square-foot boutique concept Joint and Spine Center for orthopaedic and neurosurgery patients
• First hospital in the state to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for acute coronary syndrome program.
• Accredited by Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care for Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center has served the communities of southern Davidson, northern Rutherford and Williamson Counties since 1979. This 126-bed, award-winning hospital has built a strong reputation for outstanding emergency, cardiology, neurology and orthopaedic services. Through continuous quality improvement programs, TriStar Southern Hills Medical Center maintains its commitment and vision to be the center of excellence for community-based healthcare. Home of the region’s first telestroke network, TriStar Southern Hills is able to provide state of the art care to its stroke patients, saving valuable time.
Job SummarySouthern Hills Medical Center is seeking an experienced Certified Acute Care Nurse Practitioner to work full-time in a cardiovascular practice.
• Full Time
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision a must.
• Duties include patient care; performing patient rounds after surgeries.
• Minimum of 2 years direct patient care experience.
• Competitive salary and benefits to qualified candidates.