Neonatology Private Practice Opportunity - Clear Lake/SE Houston, Texas
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, Webster, TX
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, (www.clearlakemc.com) is a 536-bed tertiary regional referral center where sophisticated, world-class medicine meets the comfort, care, and convenience of a community hospital. For more than 40 years, Clear Lake Regional Medical Center has been providing high-quality, cost-effective, comprehensive healthcare to the Bay Area Houston region.
Women’s services at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center are as varied and unique as each woman. Our team provides the most advanced care in OB/GYN, reproductive problems, and breast health.
When it comes to children, we understand exactly how precious they are – and that’s why we have dedicated more resources to caring for kids than any other hospital in the area. Our board-certified pediatricians are experts in a broad range of specialties, from neonatology to nephrology and beyond.
We have opened a 70,000-square foot medical office building within walking distance of the main hospital towers, The Breast Diagnostic Center, and The Heart & Vascular Hospital. We are the only exclusive heart hospital south of Houston. Our accredited center provides nationally-recognized care in the prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery of cardiovascular diseases.
But that’s not all your local Clear Lake hospital has to offer:
• At the Breast Diagnostic Center, a designated "Center of Excellence," our team is dedicated to breast health. We utilize the most advanced technology in the mission toward prevention and early detection of cancer.
• Cancer care at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is a comprehensive, multidisciplinary affair. We believe in attending to more than just the initial process of locating a tumor.
Diabetes management begins and ends with a team approach at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. Our certified educators, registered dietitians, and specialized nurses work with you and your family to develop a management plan unique to your personal needs.
• Our Level III emergency department is equipped to manage every illness from sudden fevers to traumatic injuries. With a dedicated waiting and treatment area for children, we provide extra care for the smallest ones.
• At our ACR-accredited imaging center, state-of-the-art digital technology means you receive the most accurate diagnosis available.
• One-on-one therapy is one the many reasons our Inpatient Rehabilitation Center is unique. Our hospital-based program provides the best rehabilitation experience possible in the Bay Area Houston region.
• Our neuroscience and neurology department is at the forefront of cutting-edge and minimally-invasive technology, resulting in the best possible outcomes for patients in need of neurological or stroke care.
• Minimally-invasive and robotic surgery is available at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center. For both inpatient and outpatient procedures, we perform routine and complex surgeries and emergency and elective procedures.
• Our wound treatment center offers a variety of treatment methods, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy, as well as procedures for determining the reasons why healing is being prevented.
Thirty minutes south of Houston, Clear Lake (www.texasexplorer.com/clearlake.htm) is home to NASA’s Johnson Space Center which trains America’s astronauts and coordinates the development of the U.S. space missions. Excellent public and private schools, choice neighborhoods and great shopping and entertainment abound. Clear Lake is convenient to nearby Hobby Airport, the sunny beaches of Galveston, water sports on Galveston Bay and the entertainment and dining of Kemah Boardwalk. Clear Lake also offers easy access to the world-class amenities and offerings of the nation’s fourth-largest city, Houston, one of the country’s most diverse cities.
Job SummaryHCA Healthcare is seeking to recruit a board certified/board eligible neonatologist to work with a large scale practice providing pediatric and pedi-subspecialist support to Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, located is Southeast Houston, Texas.
Exciting opportunity for a Neonatologist to practice at Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, in the fourth largest city in the United States, Houston, Texas. With more than 3,400 babies delivered each year, and the most comprehensive care for high-risk pregnancies in Bay Area Houston, this Level-III NICU is searching for dedicated providers to become a part of their team! New graduates are welcome to apply.
Webster is a small city just 30 minutes outside of Houston. Enjoy the small town hospitality with easy access to the largest city in the State of Texas offering a thriving economy, an affordable housing market and excellent public and private schools and universities. Whether you prefer family-friendly communities, suburban living or high-rise living, there are many options that will suit any lifestyle in Webster or Houston. Another plus is the temperate climate! Residents can enjoy golf and other outdoor activities nearly all year long. There is also no state income tax in Texas.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
401(k) with annual matching program
Advanced and continuing medical education
Leadership training and advancement opportunities
Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
Professional liability insurance
Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.