New Breast Surgeon Needed in Dallas, TX
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Children's Hospital, Dallas, TX
Medical City Children's Hospital is a comprehensive pediatric hospital that serves as a regional referral center specializing in inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty pediatric services. A dedicated pediatric and neonatal transport team transports patients by helicopter, airplane and ambulance from across Texas and neighboring states. Medical City Children's Hospital was the first hospital in North Texas to be recognized as a Magnet hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) for excellence in nursing care.
* 46-Bed Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
* 10-Bed Level III Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
* 66-Bed General Pediatric Unit
* 10-Bed Congenital Heart Surgery Unit (CHSU)
* 10-Bed Pediatric Emergency Room with 2 Pediatric Express Care Rooms
* Child Life Services
* Comprehensive Diagnostic/Radiology Services
* Outpatient Specialty Center/Pre-Operative Preparation and Teaching
* Inpatient Medical/Surgical Care
* Rehabilitation Services
* Transport Team
* Social Work
Job SummaryWell established private practice searching for a Breast Surgeon at Medical City Dallas Hospital as we expand our Women's Services.
- Thriving private practice group that specializes in advanced breast reconstructive surgeries.
- Specializes in DIEP, SIEA, SGAP, IGAP and TUG flaps.
- Award winning group that's highly recognized for outstanding results provided to patients.
- Texas Medical License
- Board Certification
- Ability to "hit the ground running"
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
Opportunity offers competitive compensation with hospital financial support, potential partnership for the right candidate and paid benefits.
For additional information or to submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com or call 972-401-8725.