Multiple Urologists Needed in DFW to Start New Practice
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Medical City Arlington, Arlington, TX
The Medical Center of Arlington (MCA) is the only acute-care, full-service hospital in south Arlington where you can expect something special.
MCA continues the tradition of medical excellence in Arlington. Nearly 500 board certified or board eligible physicians representing more than 40 specialties are on staff. The hospital offers round-the-clock care, with state-of-the-art services and facilities. MCA realizes that good health requires more timely, skilled medical treatments. That's why the hospital offers educational and preventive programs for area residents - many of which are free of charge.
MCA's mission statement says it all:
"Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve."
Job SummaryMedical City Healthcare is seeking three urologists to start a new practice in the community. This exciting opportunity will service Medical City Arlington, Ft. Worth, North Richland Hills and multiple ambulatory surgical centers.
About Medical City Arlington:
- Opened in 1976 and services Tarrant County.
- 382 bed full service hospital located in the heart of growing South Arlington.
- Consists of approximately 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties.
- Level II Trauma Center.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center.
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures.
- Level 2 Stroke Center
- Robotic Surgeries
Candidate Desired Requirements:
- Texas Medical License.
- Board Certification in Urology.
- Minimum of three years of experience required.
- Experience in an operating room and ready to "hit the ground running".
- Ability to build a new practice in an established healthcare system.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
- Sign on bonus.
- Relocation bonus.
- Great quality of life in a beautiful and growing city.
- Dallas/ Ft. Worth is ranked on of the largest cities in the nation with a thriving economy.
- Great quality of life for a low cost of living AND rural charm!
- Warm weather and sunshine year round.
- Fine dining, boutique shopping, excellent schools, plenty of nature- hiking, boating, parks and much more.
- Great variety of sporting events and home of the Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Dallas Stars and Mavericks.
To submit your CV for consideration, please email Lauren DeHaven at Lauren.DeHaven@hcahealthcare.com.