Child Psychiatry position in West Palm Beach
Psychiatry Child and Adolescent
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
JFK Medical Center North Campus, West Palm Beach, FL
West Palm Hospital, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 250-bed acute care facility with over 30 years’ experience in providing the highest quality of care to our community. Our medical staff has grown to over 400 members, and the hospital employs over 650 full and part-time employees.
The hospital campus includes an adjoining 88-bed psychiatric unit and a medical professional office building housing West Palm Hospital’s specialty outpatient rehabilitation center, wound management, orthopedic and spine services, mental health outpatient services, and a comprehensive breast center.
In addition, West Palm Hospital is a teaching hospital that offers accredited internships and residencies.
• Behavioral health (adult, geriatric and adolescent)
• Breast health
• Breast MRI
• Diabetes certification from Joint Commission
• Diabetes management program
• Emergency medicine
• General surgery
• Interventional radiology
• Joint Commission certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center
• Kid-friendly ER
• Kidney dialysis
• Orthopedic and Spine Institute
• Orthopedic surgery
• Pain management
• Pulmonary rehabilitation
• Skilled nursing unit
• Vascular care
• Wound care
• A boutique hospital with hotel-like feel that offers high tech and high touch care
• Committed to delivering pleasant patient experiences and positive medical outcomes
• Awarded accreditation by the American College of Radiology and received designation as Breast Center of Excellence
• Largest provider of behavioral health services in Palm Beach County
• Accredited by The Joint Commission distinguished reputation for quality behavioral health services
• Offering treatments for conditions ranging from depression to more serious psychiatric diseases
Job SummaryHCA offers an excellent in-patient position for a child and adolescent psychiatrist in beautiful Palm Beach County. This is an opportunity to join an existing group to provide services at a newly established location in the community. The location is ideal with all the amenities one would hope for and coastal lifestyle. This position offers excellent compensation including HCA full benefit package, relocation allowance, retirement and health options and excellent salary.
Ideal candidates will be FL licensed and Fellowship trained in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.