Inpatient Psychiatry Opportunity in the Treasure Coast of FL
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
St. Lucie Medical Center, Port Saint Lucie, FL
St. Lucie Medical Center (SLMC) is a 229-bed acute care facility. Since 1983, SLMC has continually provided quality care to the Treasure Coast community. The combined efforts of more than 350 skilled physicians and more than 800 dedicated employees have resulted in one of the most comprehensive healthcare facilities in Port St. Lucie. St. Lucie Medical Center offers a full range of services that include a birthing center, cardiac catheterization lab, cancer care, minimally-invasive techniques, digital mammography, general and vascular surgery and wound care and hyperbarics. Additionally, SLMC is home to the only Senior-Friendly ER and Orthopedic & Spine Institute. Proud to Care!
• 24-Hour Emergency/Senior-Friendly ER
• Behavioral Health – Inpatient only
• Birthing Center
• Cardiac Cath Lab
• Cancer Care
• Darwin ER
• Diagnostic Imaging
• General Surgery
• Orthopedic & Spine Institute
• Physical Rehabilitation
• Vascular Surgery
• Women's Services
• Wound Care & Hyperbarics & Oxygen Therapy
Job SummaryHCA's St. Lucie Medical Center is in need of a BE/BC Psychiatrist for their Hospital Employed practice located along the Treasure Coast of Florida. Our team of Psychiatrists cover a 22 bed inpatient unit. Below is information regarding the position:
• Monday - Friday 8-5
• Daily Inpatient coverage requires 2 FT to complete pt. rounding, provide consultations for the medical departments, complete 1st and 2nd opinions, and also , as needed, cover court hearings as delegated by the Medical Director. (Medical Director will only delegate court to other Psychiatrist during times of illness, vacation, emergencies)
• The average number of consults/day is 5.
• The average Inpatient census is 17, so no more than 7-8 patients per psychiatrist.
• Competitive Salary, benefits, WRVU bonus, relocation allowance and Medical Malpractice offered
Please email Jessica.Davis8@hcahealthcare.com for more information