Family ARNP needed in Florida
Nurse Prac - Family
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami, FL
A large full service hospital with 600 physicians on staff, providing a complete continuum of care for the residents of Kendall and the surrounding Miami/Dade Area. It is a dynamic facility committed to continual expansion to match the rapid growth and diversity of the community. Emphasis on: ER, advanced diagnostic services, cardiovascular services, pediatric services, maternity and rehabilitative services.
Our hospital puts strong emphasis on: ER Advanced Diagnostic Services Cardiovascular Services Pediatric Services "Kidsville" Maternity Suites Rehabilitative Services
Our Mission: To deliver quality, compassionate, and cost effective Healthcare services, in a safe environment, through operational excellence to our West Dade residents, recognizing the cultural diversity of the Community we serve.
Come live in the MAGIC CITY. Miami offers a variety of community types and a multitude of lifestyle activities. Use the link below to see more about this diverse community on Florida's east coast.
• 24-hour emergency service (adult & pediatric)
• Accredited chest pain center with percutaneous coronary Intervention
• Advanced diagnostics
• Behavioral health
• Breast diagnostic services
• Burn care services (adult & pediatric)
• Cardiac & vascular care
• Intensivist program
• Joint Commission certified primary stroke center
• Joint replacement
• Maternity services
• Neonatal intensive care units
(NICU levels II & III)
• Neurology & neurosurgery
• Orthopedic & spine surgery
• Outpatient physical therapy
• Pediatric orthopedic & general surgery
• Pediatric services
(inpatient & outpatient)
• Robotic surgery
• Trauma care services
• One of only three adult trauma centers in Miami- Dade County
• 1,294 trauma patients treated
• Graduate medical education programs in internal
medicine, general surgery and podiatry
• Level III NICU, pediatric intensive care unit and
level II trauma center
Job SummaryExperienced Family NP needed in Miami, FL.
Opportunity to join a Hospital Employed Walk In Clinic in Doral, FL. The clinic utilizes Hospitalists for admissions.
Looking for a mid-level to work alongside an existing physician. Opportunity to serve a diverse and Spanish speaking patient population. Primary Care practice plus urgent care. Practice sees approximately 40 patients a day, ages 2 thru geriatrics.
Competitive Salary with Health Insurance, 401k, PTO offered.
Schedule is 40 hours a week, M-F, 8-5pm.