Internal Medicine Residency Program Director
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
Citrus Memorial Health System, Inverness, FL
Citrus Memorial Hospital is a 198 –bed hospital founded in 1957 as the area’s first healthcare institution for residents in Citrus and surrounding counties. Over the years, the hospital has evolved into a comprehensive Health system.
HCA West Florida acquired the facility in late 2014 and is committed to ensuring the ongoing growth and success of the hospital which has earned numerous accolades including America’s 50 Best for Cardiac Surgery (Healthgrades), Highest 3 Star Heart Surgery Rating by STS, Chest Pain Center, ADA Certified Diabetes program, Advanced Primary Stroke Center, America’s 100 Best for Spine Surgery (Healthgrades).
For more information, visit www.Citrusmh.com.
Job SummaryHCA West Florida is seeking an Internal Medicine Program Director to lead Citrus Memorial Hospital in the development and implementation of a new Internal Medicine Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to have input on building a program from the ground up.
• Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must have five years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited internal medicine residency program, and at least three years of graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment.
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
For more information or to apply with your CV, please contact Katie Terranova