Pediatric ENT Physicians sought for Nashville, Tennessee!
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Nashville, TN
• The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is Middle Tennessee’s first and only hospital dedicated solely to the care of women and children.
• The hospital delivers 2,500 babies annually and is recognized nationally in breast cancer management with a new Breast Center currently under construction. The hospital is located on the Centennial campus of 37-acres in the heart of Nashville.
• It has a Level III Neonatal Intensive care unit (60 beds) and a Maternal Special Care Unit for high-risk pregnancies. The Neonatologist and Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialist provide support and consultation to all of our TriStar hospitals. Houses a dedicated Neonate transport team/HROB transport system and the Perinatal Research Center.
• Women’s & Children’s provides a full spectrum of diagnostic services (mammogram, tomosythesis (3D) ultrasound, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided core biopsy, MRI-guided biopsy)and the city’s only 24/7 OB/GYN ED department.
• Bariatric Surgery – 20 years experience in weight loss surgery, multi-disciplinary team, 5,000+ weight loss surgery procedures to date – Designated a Center of Excellence by the American Society for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery.
• The hospital of 155 beds consists of the following:
- 18 operating rooms/robotics
- Recently added an 11-bed pediatric unit, 8-bed PICU, 6-bed surgical unit under construction.
Job SummaryThe Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial in Nashville, Tennessee is one of the most rapidly growing children’s hospitals in the HCA family. We are committed to providing excellent care for children in Nashville and our surrounding communities. Since opening in 2011, The Children’s Hospital has experienced tremendous growth in Pediatric Specialty services supported by an excellent out-patient referral base.
At this time, we are seeking two Pediatric Otolaryngologists to join our team of pediatric specialists. Qualifications and interests should include:
• BE/BC Fellowship Trained
• Energetic and enthusiastic Ped ENT to provide care for general and complex conditions
• Building Centers of Excellence
• Services for Cleft Lip and Palate; Cochlear Implants; Skull-based Tumors
Employment will include:
• Base salary, plus a productivity bonus
• Benefits – medical, dental, 401K (matching) and more
• Sign-on bonus and relocation
The Children’s Hospital at TriStar Centennial is a 101-bed facility (with room to expand)
• 26-bed pediatric unit (private suites), 11-bed hem/onc unit (opens in Sept 2017), 10-bed PICU, 60-bed NICU (plus overflow)
• An additional three Level II NICUs in the TriStar network in middle TN
• 7-bed Ped EM department staffed with BC PEM physicians (located on Children’s campus July 2017)
• 24/7 Pediatric Hospitalist and Intensivist coverage
• 24/7 Pediatric Anesthesiology available
• Kids Express is a concierge pediatric outpatient services center offering imaging, lab work, IV therapy and respiratory therapy.
The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses. More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry! Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and NO state income tax! Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to go in 2017”. Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds. For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com