Family Nurse Practitioner for Goodlettsville, TN
Nurse Prac - Family
Third Party Search Firms Not Allowed
TriStar Skyline Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TriStar Skyline Medical Center
• 233 licensed beds
• 1000+ staff
• 500+ physicians
• TriStar Skyline Madison Campus – A Behavioral Health Facility of TriStar Skyline
• Designated as a Breast Center of Excellence
• Designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery
• Tennessee’s First Comprehensive Stroke Center
• Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
• Accredited by Commission on Cancer (CoC) and Radiation Oncology Program
• Accredited Breast Ultrasound and MRI, Mammography and Radiation Oncology
• Accredited CAP Laboratory
• Accredited by The Joint Commission
• Accredited Sleep Disorder Center
• Designated Level II Trauma Center
• Middle TN’s Only CARF Accredited Inpatient and Stroke Rehabilitation Program
• BCBS Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacements and a BCBS Blue Distinction Center+ for Spine Surgery
• Comprehensive Imaging Capabilities Offer Two 64-Slice CT Scanners
• Middle TN’s Only O-Arm Imaging Technology for Spine Surgery
• The Nashville, TN region is home to more than 1.8 million people and more than 40,000 businesses.
• More than 250 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry!
• Home to corporate headquarter giants including Nissan North America, Bridgestone Americas, Dollar General, and HCA.
• Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax!
• Nashville is rated by both Frommer’s and Travel and Leisure as one of “The Best Places to Go in 2017”
• Home to the Tennessee Titans, Nashville Predators and Nashville Sounds
• For more community information, visit www.VisitMusicCity.com and www.NashvilleChamber.com
Job SummaryFamily Nurse Practitioner Sought for established Primary Care Practice!
• Employed Out-Patient Group practice located in Goodlettsville (16 minutes north of downtown Nashville)
• Two Physician group seeks Advanced Practitioner
• Active patient chart base of 10,000 records
• Practice serving northern Nashville MSA for the past twelve years
• Patient population is newborns through geriatrics
• Medical Arts building located in Goodlettsville, TN, off I-65N at Exit 97 (16 miles north of downtown)
• Call: phone call only; rotated 1:3 weekly; utilize Skyline Medical Center’s Hospitalist program,
• No Saturday work; clinic hours M-Th 8-5, F 8-Noon
• Efficiently managed practice, EMR equipped; on-site X-ray and Lab
• Employment with benefits including health, dental, disability, life insurance, malpractice, fees/dues, vacation/CME, and 401K.